Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our PSA's are done (:

Heey everyone ,
Its been a long time since i have been on here. But i am here to update you about everything.
So we have all finished our PSA's for technology and we have to post them on youtube as well as our blogs. We also had to make our own survey on surveymonkey.com which i am going to paste the link below so you all can take a look at it and hopefully fill it out after you have watched my PSA. I really would like to know what you all think of my PSA and how effective you think it was. The more the merrier so go ahead and watch the PSA and take the survey, your answers could really help me and would be muchly appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Chloe (:

Take my survey here

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Chloe and im 15 years old. I go to Codrington School in Barbados. I have lived in England, Canada, Germany and Barbados. I love to go to the beach and be with my friends.