Monday, February 8, 2010

Earthquake in Haiti

Hi again,
so now that we have started our new topic in technology, architecture for humanity we are now deciding on one natural disaster to focus on. I have chosen to focus my studies on the earthquake that has just recently happened in Haiti. 
Here are 5 resources with good information about the recent earthquake in Haiti: 

I was supposed to post 1 picture of the aftermath of the earthquake, but there are many included in the links i have posted. I believe just posting one picture will not show the seriousness of this natural disaster! Take a look at the links posted above! 

Thanks, Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Chloe and im 15 years old. I go to Codrington School in Barbados. I have lived in England, Canada, Germany and Barbados. I love to go to the beach and be with my friends.