Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Personal Project (:

Heey everyone,
i just thought i would let you all know a little about my personal project. (: 
i am going to be designing my own clothes and then making them with the help of a seamstress who is going to teach me how to sew the clothes step by step. So at the end i will know how to do everything myself and will have my own 'clothing line' if it all goes successfully! 
Today i went to see the seamstress who looked at my sketches to see if it would be possible to make them and we talked about who i am going to have model my clothes for my fashion show which is going to be how i am going to present my personal project! 
Oh and if i have time i am going to put together pictures of people modeling my clothes and make a mini magazine.
I hope you are all excited to see my final product, i know i am! 
Until next time,
Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Chloe and im 15 years old. I go to Codrington School in Barbados. I have lived in England, Canada, Germany and Barbados. I love to go to the beach and be with my friends.